The church has disbanded, and the organ has been removed and is in the care of Quimby Pipe Organs, in storage.
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- The organ was altered by Ernest Skinner in 1949, but is otherwise intact.
Updated through online information from David Lewis. -- E. M. Skinner replaced the Swell 8' Claribel Flute with an 8' Flute Celeste II in 1948-49. The other additions were made at the suggestion of Skinner and carried out by Ernest M. Skinner, Inc. (Carl Bassett) in 1951.
Updated through online information from David Lewis. -- The Dedicatory Recital was played by Edward KREISER, a pupil of Alexandre Guilmant.
Updated through online information from David Lewis.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Extant; dedicated February 13, 1912 by Edward Kreiser; eleven ranks added in 1948 at the suggestion of E.M. Skinner, but not built by him; restorative repairs by Michael Quimby in 1995.
Status Note: There 1996
Additions (11rk) in 1948 by E. M. Skinner & Son. Renovated by Quimby Pipe Organs, c. 1994. Played at 1996 Region VI AGO Convention. Upperwork EM Skinner suggested be added to Opus 190: Great: 2-2/3 Twelfth; 2 Fifteenth; Choir: 2-2/3 Nazard, 1-3/5 Tierce, 1-1/3 Larigot, 1-1/7 Septieme; Pedal: 5-1/3 Cornet Mixture (160 pipes, 5-1/3, 4, 2, 1-3/5) On the Swell is a 2-2/3 Mixture III Rks, footnoted as returned to original composition in 1995.