The stoplist was drawn up by Charles Chapais from Casavant in collaboration with the organist, Henri Gagnon. It reflects the North American aesthetic style in vogue at that time. The instrument was inaugurated in a concert given by Henri Gagnon and Charles-Marie Courboin on November 8th, 1927.
In 1974, Bernard Cavelier of Buffalo, New York, was contracted to clean and repair the organ.
Identified through information in Casavant documents, courtesy of Simon Couture and Denis Blaine.