Updated by James Layton, listing this website as a source of information: http://www.allsoulscathedral.org/Who-We-Are/About.
The chancel organ, installed in 1971 by the Casavant Organ Company of Canada, is composed of three manual divisions and pedal. The older antiphonal organ over the front door contains a composite of older pipe work including a four-foot flute rank saved from the original 1896 Geo. S. Hutchings Organ. The chancel and antiphonal organs together comprise fifty five ranks with almost three thousand pipes in six divisions--all controlled from the recently restored and updated three manual console located in the chancel.
An original installation. Identified by John Igoe, using information found in Identified from company publications as edited and expanded inÂ The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Hook list attributes Opus 2410 to two different instruments: This instrument and Central Methodist Church, Winona, MN.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.