Organ relocated without any change. Identified by Terry Hochmuth, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
Opus 2137 originally shipped from the Wurlitzer factory in North Tonawanda, New York on September 15, 1930 to the Harleigh Memorial Mausoleum Chapel in Camden, New Jersey. Removed from there sometime in the 1960s by the MP Moller representative from New York and relocated to the First Free Evangelical Church in Brooklyn, New York.
At that time, the original roll-player console was modified and the roll playing mechanism and was removed and disposed of. The console was clad in brown formica. Organ removed from the Church in October, 2005 and put into storage in Truro, Massachusetts.
Rebuilding and reinstallation commenced in October, 2010 and original roll playing mechanism was located in Pittsburgh, PA. Console restored by Jon Perry of East Run, Pennsylvania. Approximately 85 original Wurlitzer RJ-series rolls were located and have been restored and are all fully playable. The player mechanism is totally functioning as originally intended in 1930.