This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by William Dunklin, using information found in a vintage postcard.
Two vintage post cards, one mailed in 1910, a different card mailed in 1914, show a pipe organ in a chamber at front right. The facade is a simple, polychromed pipe fence above a straight impost just above console height. The church pictured was built in 1888. The congregation built a new facility in 1930 and purchased a Wurlitzer organ. The congregation is now called Zion Lutheran.
Sanctuary Interior, Chancel, and Pipe Facade: (ca. 1914) Vintage Postcard; image courtesy of William Dunklin.