Built in the same year as the building of the new congregation, the organ was rebuilt in 1877 by Hilborne Roosevelt and again in 1896 by C.S. Haskell, expanding it to 40 stops. -- date confirmed as 1853 in the New York Evangelist (1830-1902); Nov 5, 1896; 67, 45; APS Online pg. 13.
A new installation, identified through information in an article on Standbridge by Eugene M. McCracken in The Tracker, Volume 3 Number 4. No further information has been reported to the database, and the author does not identify the source of his information.