Sometime before 1909 C.S. Haskell built a 3 manual organ for the church, likely a rebuild of the Standbridge.
The church later dropped "West" from its name as the city grew westward.
A new installation, identified through information in an article on Standbridge by Eugene M. McCracken in The Tracker, Volume 3 Number 4. No further information has been reported to the database, and the author does not identify the source of his information.