For the new West End Synagogue on West 82nd Street, an organ was built in 1894 by Geo. Jardine & Son of New York City. The organ and choir were located behind two screened arches on either side of the Bima. The following specification was recorded in an organ notebook by Charles Scharpeger. On a page dated March 1, 1928, Sharpeger noted that the organ had an electric motor, and a walnut case with 23 front pipes in gold from the 16' Open. This organ was destroyed by fire in 1937.