Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was dedicated on August 3, 1902. Documented Oct. 26, 1988.
Status Note: There 1992
(Op. X-15?). Refurbished c. 1991 by E. A. Boadway & Co, John Wessel, Robert Waters, Andrew Smith.
Organ case and wide view of the church interior front, photograph from between 1907 and 1910.: vintage postcard, courtesy of Will Dunklin.