This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Eric J. Gastier, using information found in Schantz contract for relocation of this organ in 1914.
A.J. Schantz, Sons & Co. relocated this organ (including the case) to St. John's Lutheran Church, 10309 Garfield Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio in 1914. The Schantz contract for $900 was signed on 25 November 1914. Schantz built a new III/21 organ for Northminster (OHS #48522).