The original builder was Pomplitz & Co. (ca. 1875, Opus 214).
Status Note: There 1979
From Trinity Episcopal, Staunton, VA. Moved here and altered by Emmons Howard in 1903. Restored Czelusniak et Dugal 1979, 2-16.
Organ in front, left corner of sanctuary: Photograph from an archival source: History of the organ by Messrs. Czelusniak et Dugal, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1981