Updated through online information from Eugene Walter.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
The original builder was Hilborne Roosevelt (1886, Opus 233).
Status Note: There 1985
Relocated from an unidentified church on Cheltenham Ave, Philadelphia, PA. whose building was acquired by La Mott A. M. E. The organ was acquired by Joseph Chapline who sold it through OCH to Andover Co. who stored it for c. 10 years. Rebuilt by Andover and installed here.