Updated through online information from Jim Hopkins. -- Emmanual Episcopal Church merged with Church of the Incarnation, Cleveland in 1991 and was re-named Church of the Transfiguration, although they remained in Emmanuel's Euclid Ave. building. Demolition of Emmanuel Episcopal Church was completed in January, 2014.
Updated through online information from Scott Hayes. -- 20 some partial and complete ranks were removed from the church building on December 9, and placed into storage. Many stops are missing their bottom octaves, and several reed stops were severely damaged. The hope is to restore them for eventual reuse in the future Trinity Cathedral, Cleveland choir organ.
Updated through online information from Ronald D. Gibson. -- 20 November, 2013. The organ is endangered. Building and land were abandoned previously now acquired by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Cleveland Landmarks Commission has authorized the Cleveland Clinic Foundation to order demolition, perhaps within several months. Residue of the organ is available for sale.
Updated through online information from Ronald Gibson. -- Organ (residue) currently; (September, 2013), endangered! Abandoned church building. 4-manual Console/bench missing. Half of the organ is inadequately stored in the church basement for many years and has suffered some moisture damage. Pipe ranks may be nearly complete but some trebles are missing. Overall condition is poor.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
After 1957 fire console removed; pipework subsequently removed in 1988 by David Dortch.
Status Note: There 1991.
Church merged with another. Used Hammond c. 1991. Console damaged in fire.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.