Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

Unknown Builder (1908)

Originally E. & G. G. Hook (Opus 510, 1896)

Location:

All Saints Episcopal Cathedral
818 East Juneau Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202 US
Organ ID: 59627

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Episcopal and Anglican Churches
  • The organ has been relocated.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Information unknown or not applicable
  • 3 manuals.
All:
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 3
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on October 26, 2016:

Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by James R. Stettner, using information from this web site: http://www.ascathedral.org/worship_music.html.
According to the 'Worship' page of the Cathedral website, "The first organ was a three-manual, hand-pumped pipe organ built in 1868 by the E. and G.G. Hook Company. It was placed in the "west end� gallery. The instrument was rebuilt and relocated in the area now occupied by the Lady Chapel in 1908."

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on February 11, 2019.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 161 times.