This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by William Dunklin, using information found in a vintage postcard.
A vintage postcard shows the organ standing in a chamber to the left of the chancel. A simple, undecorated pipe fence of 15 Open Diapason pipes stands above the attached console. The Manning Historical Society website states " The 36- by 70- building was built in 1921 by Hannes Hass for $28,728. It included a chancel and small vestibule. The Walther League collected $2,550 for the pipe organ and furniture was added by individuals and various societies." This organ was either renovated or replaced in 1947 by Moller organ opus 7529. In 1963 Zion Lutheran moved to a new site and this building was sold to Calvary Baptist who, as of 2016, still occupy this building.