Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- It is thought that Geo. S. Hutchings relocated the organ to this location. The organ as originally installed at Church of the Unity had no facade. The case work and stenciled facade pipes were added at this time. The original organ also had no combination foot trundles. These may have been added at the time of the 1870 E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings work, or when the organ was relocated. The original hitch-down/ratchet swell mechanism was also replaced by a balanced swell pedal at an undocumented time. The organ was removed by Andover in 1979.
From Church of the Unity, Boston in 1898 [by Hutchings or Hook?]. Building was Zion Lutheran (later renamed First Lutheran). Building sold to All Saints Lutheran in 1957, which closed 1970's. Organ placed in storage in the Andover shop and later sold to Holy Trinity Lutheran, Easton, MA.