The Chancel organ in St. Patrick's Old Cathedral was built by Hall & Labagh in 1859 for St. George's Chapel, Episcopal, in Newburgh, N.Y. About 1885, it was then moved to the Associate Reformed Church, Newburgh, N.Y., and later (ca. 1980) to the Convent of St. Helena, Vail's Gate, N.Y. At some point the organ was put into storage; it was later purchased by the Basilica and restored in 2016 by Brunner & Associates, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Hall & Labagh chancel organ with Henry Erben organ in Gallery: Photograph by Jared Lamenzo. Taken approx. 2016-01-01