Updated by Bruce case, the builder.
Organ has been fully restored as of 12/1/2017 under contract with the Case Organ Co. of Madison, Wisc., in partnership with the Spencer Organ Co.
Originally built in 1949 for First Congregational Church, Kenosha, Wisconsin. Following closure of the church, the organ was removed by a team from the Spencer Organ Company and the Case Organ Company of Verona, Wisconsin. The organ was purchased by the Bishop O-Connor Center in Madison, Wisconsin, for use in their chapel.
Spencer brought the organ to their shop where it was restored. During the restoration process, it was decided that several augmentations and changes to the organ would be made. Due to water damage of the 16' Bourdon, a vintage Aeolian-Skinner 16' Bourdon chest was provided from A-S opus 983, which was built in 1938 for the Cathedral House of Cathedral of the Incarnation, Garden City, New York. The chest and pipes of Aeolian-Skinner Opus 983 will make up a prepared-for Antiphonal division, to be located at the front of the chapel.