Updated by Scot Huntington
Around 2012, a Möller wood Contra Bass 16' (pedal) was installed along the side walls of the church on pneumatic chests, and decorated with Victorian stencil work. Circa 2015-2016, the Marklove organ was subsumed into a new 4-manual, nearly 100-stop digital instrument custom-built for the church by the Chase Organ Company.
This describes a rebuild of an existing organ.
Identified by Scot Huntington
The first phase of this work involved installing three new stops in the blank slides left by organbuilder Robert Rowland when the organ was moved here in 1932 (missing: Flute 4', Twelfth 2 2/3', Trumpet 8'). No other changes were made at this time. Circa 1964, the pedal compass was enlarged with an AGO pedalboard, and a small pedal division was added on an electric chest placed on top of the organ.