Updated through online information from Ralph Valentine. Rebuilt by Casavant, 2006
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 502 (1924).
Status Note: There 1974
Rear of chapel and organ case: Photograph by Courtesy of the Casavant Frères Archives, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. 1968