St. James Methodist Episcopal Church / Metropolitan Community Methodist Church
1975 Madison Avenue at 126th Street
New York City: Manhattan, NY 10035 US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 62714
Updated by T. Bradford Willis, DDS, listing this website as a source of information: http://www.nycago.org/Organs/NYC/html/MetroCommMeth.html.
Installed behind a case in the rear gallery. Organ was reworked and electrified by Möller in 1949 (Opus 7750).
In 1942, the St. James congregation left the area and the building became St. James Methodist Episcopal Church of Harlem.