The Hurricane Agnes flood of 1972 destroyed the neighboring historic buildings of the Presbyterian and Methodist churches. They jointly constructed a new building but held separate services until 2011 when they federated as the United Church of Painted Post. On-line videos of church services show hymns being accompanied by an upright piano with the occasional bleating of an electronic.
This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by David Lenington, who gave this as the source of the information: Evening Leader, September 26, 1951.
New stops added, new console. Electrified.