Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- 2006, combined with Wicks (Opus 6040, 1970) from South Highlands Baptist in Bessemer by the Milner Organ Co. for The Baptist Church at McAdory in McCalla, Alabama.
Echo division is from the 1911 Pilcher, playing on new (1963) Wicks chests. Two sets of pipes displayed on the wall behind the choir were once speaking pipes (stencilled), but they have been painted with gold paint and are not winded. Notes in the Wicks files indicate they were supplied by the church, so they are also probably from the Pilcher.
The church is merging with two other Baptist congregations in the area. Church property has been sold (April, 2005), and organ will either be moved to new building or be placed in storage in the near future.