Updated by James R. Stettner, listing conversations with this person as the source of the information: Joe Granger, who removed the organ in April 2019.
The original home of the organ was First Presbyterian in Wellsboro, PA. The dates 1878, 1895, and 1912 were found scratched into the lead key weights during removal in April, 2019. The organ was no longer playable and the congregation was unable to fund its restoration. It was given to Joe Granger from Michigan who will restore it and hopefully find it a new home.
In 1912, the organ was replaced by a new M.P. Moller. The William King was relocated to the Presbyterian Church in Arnot, Pennsylvania by an unknown person or firm.