This was a rebuild and enlargement of the existing 6-rank, 1956/1982 Moller. According to the August 16, 2019 article in the Chattanooga Times Free Press , "The console we [Barger & Nix] installed is in a Moller cabinet that was built for The Asheville School, Asheville NC, in 1928. Then it was installed some years ago at First Baptist Church of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. When the Baptists stopped using it, they sold it to Lee University for parts. Then Lee donated it to St. Luke's." The facade pipes are also replacements for the original 1886 Pilcher pipes. The new facade pipes were stenciled like the originals.