Updated through online information from Michael Martin.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Three-sectional facade with 23 stenciled pipes in 3 rounded arches arranged: 7-9-7. The organ cost $3,800 minus $700.00 for the existing 1888 Alley taken in trade. The organ was opened in a recital given by J.H. Willcox on Wed., October 17, 1866. The organ was restored by the Andover Organ Co. in 1973 as their opus R-173. The feeder are in storage, as is the inner of two sets of 9 horizontal Swell expression shutters. The restored organ was re-dedicated by Thomas Murray on December 15, 1974. Sources: extant organ documented April, 1988; Andover files; OHS 1987 Convention Handbook.
Status Note: There 1996
Restored by Andover 1974. (Owen lists as 25rk.) Two thunder pedals at bottom end of pedalboard.