This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by James R. Stettner, who gave this as the source of the information: Vintage postcard image.
According to the website http://iagenweb.org/muscatine/westlibertyhistory/methodistchurch.htm, "The organ and choir loft were added as a gift from Mrs. Ward during the pastorate of Rev. J. A. Boatman. From time to time additional improvements of various kinds including cement walks, interior decoration, etc., have been added. The last important improvement was made in the year 1937 when the interior of the church was completely redecorated and the organ repaired at a total expense of about $1700."