This pipework of this one manual instrument was incorporated into a new 2-manual organ built by the Karn-Morris Organ Co. in 1913, which was subsequently rebuilt with a new console by the Keates Organ Co. in the mid-twentienth century.
We received the most recent update for this note from Andrew Henderson
May 27, 2020.
Sanctuary & Organ Case:
Photograph from an archival source: Elgin County Archives, submitted by Andrew Henderson.