The Kenyon Hall Wurlitzer (opus 2031) was originally installed in 1929 at the 1st Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa. According to Jon Habermaas, the instrument was removed by the Wicks Organ Company when a new instrument was sold to the church. Don Born of Norridge Illinois acquired the organ in 1958 and installed it in his home. In 1970, the organ moved again. This time to the Pam Martz residence in Antioch, Illinois. In 1998-99, the organ was advertised for sale in Theatre Organ magazine. Hokum Hall purchased the instrument in 1999. The original church-style horseshoe console was not used. Another two-manual console, previously owned by Fr. Terrence Wager of St. Columban in Yelm, Washington is currently connected.
Pipe ranks (front chambers): Concert Flute 16', Flute Celeste, Diapason 16', Tibia 16', String 8', string celeste, Style 'D' Trumpet 8', Tuba Horn 8', Post Horn 8', Vox Humana, Vox Celeste 8', Kinura 8', Clarinet 8' Toy Counter, Xylophone, Chrysoglott, Glockenspiel, Wood Harp. Four additional ranks are installed in an "Antiphonal" chamber located under the projection booth.
It is unclear from the description who installed the organ in its current location, but it was likely members of the Puget Sound Theater Organ Society.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.