A set of Maas-Rowe chimes also appars to have been retained from the earlier Greenwood instrument.We received the most recent update for this note from Russell Meyer on September 02, 2020.
Nameplate reads Atlanta Pipe Organ Sales & Service Co. (now known as A.E. Schlueter). Casework, schwimmers, and windchests, as well as most of the pipework, appear largely to have been built by Wicks. Contains some material from a previous instrument installed in the church in 1983 by the Greenwood Pipe Organ Company: 12 Pedal Bourdon pipes, a recycled set of swell shades, possibly one or two ranks of pipes (?), and the console shell from Skinner Organ Co. opus 606 (1926). Rebuilt and enlarged by Russell Meyer & Associates 2020 (nameplate reads Meyer & Colson Associates).We received the most recent update for this note from Jim Stettner on September 05, 2020.