Apparently the church had a fire (it isn't known how destructive it was to the organ) in 1942, however the congregation remained active until approximately 1947. The churches neighbor Temple Oheb Sholom, housed the church in the aftermath of the fire: https://sites.psu.edu/localhistories/books/jewish-community/synagogues/
Known from reports of two dedication services, The Reading Eagle, November 22, 1913 and November 24, 1913. The two manual and pedal instrument of undefined size was installed in the then recently erected church for $2,500, although a conflicting report in Nov 24, 1913 edition of the same paper reports the cost at $3,300. In May, the paper reported the expected cost at $2,800.