Replaced an 1851 E. & G.G. Hook, Opus 116 which was built for the previous edifice, and relocated to this building in 1862 by Giles Beach. It was relocated within the building by Beach in the 1870's. Midmer & Sons relocated the Hook to the Methodist Episcopal Church in Stillwater, NY. with a new, faux-grained oak case.We received the most recent update for this note from Jim Stettner on October 24, 2020.