The organ was new with the building and was replaced by Austin Organs, Inc. No. 2156, 1951, retaining only the gumwood casework. The mechanical-action instrument was installed in a chancel chamber. With the exception of the manual Bourdon and Diapason, the Great pipework was enclosed with the Swell in a single expression box. The organ was originally hand pumped. The contract was signed on May 20th, 1893 for installation by September 1, 1893, and cost $2,000.00. Source: Steere Ledger #2 in the American Organ Archives.We received the most recent update for this note from Scot Huntington on October 25, 2020.