From the dedication article: "The organ occupies a corner position in front fo the Auditorium, directly in the rear of the choir and pulpit." "The Case is made of chestnut wood of appropriate design surmounted by well-grouped display pipes, harmoniously decorated in pure gold leaf and blended colors."
Known from a descriptive article of the July 12, 1907 dedication concert, played by Dr. J. M. E. Ward of Philadelphia. The article gives a detailed specification of the organ. "The installation of this magnificent organ was made possible by a generous donation from Andrew Carnegie, L.L.D."