From the same article in the Cameron County Press, Feb 1, 1906: "This organ is a big four manual instrument, part of it being one hundred and twenty-five feet from the player, controlled by electric action, and teh organ is the builder's shop number 6." The article continues with a listing of several other "large organs".
Known from a descriptive report of the dedication of the organ in Emporium, Pennsylvania. The Cameron County Press, February 1, 1906, p. 1. From the article, which gives the best approximation of the stoplist: "First are the strong and prevading Diapasons and Bourdons, the fundamental stops and foundation of the volume of tone. Next are the Flute tunes [sic], then the String tones and the reed tones, these stops being voiced in close imitation of the Orchestral instruments from which they are named. Besides these there are the soft Dulciana and the very soft Aeoline stops which must be heard to be appreciated. Another stop seldom heard in none but the largest organs is the Vox Humana, a reed stop of peculiar construction and artistically voiced in close imitation of the pure human voice. Another stop is the loud bold Trumpet, a reed stop, a powerful toned stop in imitation of the band Trumpet. Another of the reed stops is the Orchestral Oboe, a softer reed stop of a plaintive, mellow tone."
The dedication recital was given Saturday evening, February 3, 1906, by Professor John R. Whitely of Philadelphia, assisted by the choir.
The church building, on the corner of 4th and Walnut Streets, was built in 1901. It was designed by Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson.