Known from a list published in a descriptive report of the dedication of the organ in Emporium, Pennsylvania. The Cameron County Press, February 1, 1906, p. 1.
The Shriners Temple was built in 1903 and the organ is presumed to have been installed on [one of the?] meeting auditorium.
Exterior views of the Lulu Temple (built in 1903) & Spring Garden Institute (built 1851-1852 by Hoxie & Button).: Photograph from an archival source: Library of Congress Collection, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano. Taken approx. c. 1915