An online church historical document states, "The Board of Trustees in 2004 continuing the long tradition of recognizing the important role this organ played in worship at First Baptist, approved an expenditure of $123,000 to have Orgues Letoruneau Ltd of Quebec complete a major restoration. This began in the summer of 2004 and for several months the organ was silent during the renovation. On November 21st, 2004 the beautiful sounds of the newly restored organ filled the sanctuary once again."We received the most recent update for this note from Jim Stettner on November 03, 2020.
Originally installed as 3/34 Casavant Op. 607 in 1915; new console and seven new ranks by Casavant in 1967.We received the most recent update for this note from Jim Stettner on November 03, 2020.