It appears the organ was rebuilt and expanded ca. 1956 by Peragallo. Some of the Odell organ was retained but it is not clear how much, though it appears the Odell case remained to house the rebuilt organ.
The dedication brochure lists Rev. Wilson T.M. Beale as Pastor, Otto H. Bauman as the organist, Miss Penelope Davies as Mezzo-soprano, and Jos. H.B. Jointer at the piano.We received the most recent update for this note from Shawn P. Keith on November 05, 2020.
One side of the dedication bulletin: Photograph from the dedication recital bulletin, submitted by Shawn P. Keith. Taken on 1917-04-27