Updated by Rick Becton, who has heard or played the organ.
Rebuild of E. & G.G. Hook, Op. 491 (1869) that had been electrified in the 1920s by the Toutijian Brothers. The organ was moved to the present building in 1950-51 by John Swinford. Felix F. Schoenstein and Sons made additions in 1960.
On June 14, 1981, the rebuilt organ was played for the first time at a worship service. In July 1981, Swiss organist Guy Bovet played the first recital on it. Subsequent recitals were played by Dr. David Rothe, Philip Manwell, and Harald Vogel.