Updated through online information from John Panning.
Updated through online information from Richard C Greene.
Updated through information from Richard C. Greene: -- 1877 - Installed in St. Mary of the Sacred Heart Church,Boston 1922 - Electric action installed by W. W. Laws 1975 - Moved to the Chapel of the Motherhouse of the School Sisters of Notre Dame in Mankato. 1994 - Refurbished by Dobson Organ Co. [From Richard C. Greene November 21, 2011]
Status Note: There 1993.
Built for St. Mary of the Sacred Heart, Boston, MA. Electropneumatic pulldowns by William W. Laws in 1927. Moved to Our Lady, Mankato 1975 through OCH. Installed by Richard Lurth. Taken down 1994 for renovations by Dobson Organ Co.