Also confirmed from listing published by the firm in The Diapason, February, 1915.
The church unerwent two name changes, in 1915 was renamed Wallace Memorial Presbyterian Church and later became First Baptist Church.
Identified from information in the Evening star (Washington, D.C.), March 6, 1915, Part 2, "In the Realm of Higher Things" section. An announcement that "First UNited Presbyterian Church will be known after dedication tomorrow as Wallace Memorial"..."Name to undergo change in memory of Dr. A. G. Wallace". In the article with detailed description fo the church, architecture and furnishings is mention of the organ: "...the church is equipped with a Haskell pipe organ."