In 1910, the first service was held in the new stone and granite chapel. The church’s history records the purchase of a used Estey pipe organ “for a reasonable price.” The organ was installed in the newly built chapel, which was used for worship, then expanded in 1917, until the main sanctuary building was built in 1924. The Estey organ was replaced in 1917 by a C.S. Haskell organ. - Informatoin from the church history.