"Our first sectional pipe organ was purchased in 1917 at the cost of $2,500.00. It was manufactured by the C.S. Haskell Company of Philadelphia and installed in the chapel. When the new sanctuary was completed in 1924, the Haskell organ was reinstalled there. Unfortunately, it reportedly failed to “furnish sufficient volume of tone” for the larger worship space. In 1931 the Haskell organ was replaced with the first of two organs built by the Moehler[sic] organ company of Hagerstown, MD . After the Haskell organ was replaced, it was purchased by the Zion Baptist Church of Ardmore and installed for use in its sanctuary." - Information from church organ history.