According to a web page for the closed parish (closed 2009), " The organ at St. Bartholomew's was built sometime in the late 1870's by E.& G.G. Hook & Hastings. The organ was purchased from a church in the eastern part of the state and brought to St. Bartholomew's and was dedicated in 1921."
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1910