The Erben was originally built for Christ Church in Pomfret, CT. When they got a new Geo. S. Hutchings in 1897 (Opus 429), the Erben was presumably moved at that time to Abington Congregational in Pomfret Center. It served here intil the early 1950's when it was relocated to Howards Valley Christian Church in Hampton, CT.
Organ in rear gallery: Photograph by from online Church archives, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 1949-11-20