Identified from the Bennett opus list. When the St. Paul's Lutheran moved to new location, the Bennett was left behind and sold with the building to Calvary Baptist Church.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1950
Church interior showing organ placement: Photograph from an archival source: Photo from printed church history, submitted by Rev. Daniel Baker. Taken approx. ca. 1930's