"After the completion of the Sanctuary building in 1955, Kingman Chapel was dedicated in 1963. There is no indication as to whether any previous pipework was incorporated in the new Glatter-Goetz organ." -- Information from church website
Organ dedicated in 2003; builder dates contract/opus in 2002.
"Graham Tristram’s bold visual design, with a façade of highly polished tin pipes, European beech hardwood and gilded metal accents, gracefully houses the rest of the instrument. With its 16 stops, 799 pipes, the tracker playing action, the expression box and even the blower and bellows, the inside parts are as beautifully made as any of the visible components." -- Information from church history of the music program