This instrument is known only by its inclusion in the Viner notebook, page 141, two pages after Sacket's Harbor Presbyterian on page 138, organ no. 146. Given the short keyboard compasses and old-fashioned stoplist, the organ was obviously second hand. The stoplist is similar to organs of the 1860s by Hook and Johnson-- especially the two-rank mixture instead of separate Twelfth and Fifteenth-- but could just as easily been an upstate New York builder. The original builder is not identified, but the notation that it had a quartered oak case and gold facade pipes suggests Viner at least repackaged this wine in a new bottle. Viner later notes they installed a Spencer Orgoblo in 1924.
The church was gathered as a mission in the early 1890s, and once a priest was assigned built a new church in 1892. The VIner organ would have been built in 1900, or possibly 1901 at the latest. The church had grown to the point that they needed a larger facility and dedicated a new stone church in another part of town on December 1, 1957. The church website mentions nothing about any instruments other than a new expensive imitation was installed in 2003, no doubt reaching the end of its life expectancy.