The Viner & Son ledger entry for this organ suggests it was a mechanical rebuild only, converting the action to tubular-pneumatic. While the original Roosevelt chests were ventil, and Viner had developed his own version of a ventil chests similar to the Hillgreen, Lane & Co. design, the notation this organ had "individual valves" only suggests ventil chests, and doesn't clarify whether Viner replaced the chests or simply converted the Roosevelt primaries from mechanical to tubular firing. Several details suggest Viner alterations which were not typical in Roosevelt work: enclosure of all the Great pipework with the Choir as well as a Great-Choir tremulant (suggesting a modification of the wind system), and a Great to Pedal Octaves coupler. There is also an adjustable combination action. When Viner moved, rebuilt, or altered an older organ, the original builder is not mentioned in the ledger entries.
While the stoplist is written in ink, there is a second entry in pencil giving the scales in inches. In the entries where Viner notated scales, he otherwise used standard scale numbers. There is a final notation that the organ was "Rebuilt for Un. Presb. Bfflo around 1925" [University Presbyterian?]. In actuality, this organ was rebuilt and enlarged by the Austin Organ Co. as their No. 590 in 1915 incorporating almost the entirety of this stoplist.