Identified from the Twin Citiies AGO Organ List. -- Christ Lutheran was formed as the result of a 1958 merger between Grace Lutheran Church and St. Paul's American Lutheran Church. The cornerstone of the new church was laid in 1960. Grace had the Wicks, which was transplanted to the new edifice.
A note on the Twin Cities AGO account states, "The move of the Wicks was done after the organ loft was built with little restoration of the instrument. It functioned for many years, a new blower was added, but the organ had issues and was really not big enough to serve the needs of the congregation. A restoration and addition was accomplished by Duys & Nicholson of Northfield, MN."